Accommodation: Five Great Hotels in Patong
While searching for the kind of accommodation Patong is well known for, it’s important to remember that just because a hotel or resort says “Phuket” in the name, doesn’t mean it’s located only in Phuket Town, or on the beach. Patong is located in Phuket Island, so many hotels in Patong are below par and nothing to get excited about, so you have to search to find the good ones. Patong is actually more of a village, but with all the tourism, it is quickly growing to accommodate everyone!
1. Impiana Phuket Cabana – The jewel of accommodation Patong has become renowned for is the Impiana Resort, which is the only location that can actually pride itself on being directly situated on Patong Beach. This Patong hotel is actually comprised entirely of private bungalows, perfect for a romantic escape, for couples of all ages. Hotels in Patong rarely come as exquisite as this. There’s also the on-site pool, and an on site restaurant, situated within a beautiful authentic modern Thai decorated atmosphere.
2. Holiday Inn Resort – The Holiday is known the world over for always providing more than perfect amenities, and the kind of traditional accommodation Patong visitors expect. So what can one expect but the absolute best, in the resort destination as great as Patong Beach? There are six on site pools, one devoted entirely to kids’ activities, on site restaurants, and two different wings. The main wing caters to families, while the other primarily to couples; so while families and kids can enjoy accommodation services specifically made for them, couples can enjoy a more romantic setting.
3. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort – Beautiful views of Patong Bay are only part of what’s offered at the Le Meridien Resort; this five-star establishment not only includes plenty of amenities and activities for adults, but also for kids! It’s one of the better hotels in Patong. While couples, singles and parents can enjoy activities on the beach, or in the hotel such as top notch spa treatment, fine dining, and even an outing on the resort’s private yacht, kids can enjoy spending the day with The Penguin Club, the resort’s premier kids’ club.
4. Novotel Phuket Resort – With features like seven on-site restaurants, the nearby Patong nightlife, three tiered swimming pools, and even a kids’ club for the younger guests, it’s hard to find fault with the Novotel Resort. This is an accommodation Patong can be proud of. There are activities for adults, such as tennis clubs, aerobics classes, and more. Don’t forget, every luxury amenity you can think of, and some you can’t! Beautiful sunset views over the Patong Bay make Novotel Resort perfect for romantic getaways as well.
5. Deevana Patong Resort & Spa – This resort is actually quite large; highly rated because it is like a private getaway; there isn’t nearly the same amount of traffic in and out of the resort, because of the way the rooms are divided among the twelve acres the resort encompasses. The grounds around the resort are modeled gardens, in a fitting tropical design, full of lush plant-life. The busy atmosphere of other hotels in Patong is not the same at the Deevana Patong Resort; there are separate wings for spa rooms, which include private Jacuzzi baths.