Where to find free wireless Internet in Phuket
If you’re on holiday in Phuket or you live on the island, the issue of Internet access will likely come up at some point. There are heaps of Internet cafes dotted all around Phuket, but a lot of people want to access the Internet through their laptops. There are Wi-Fi hotspots around Phuket, but they are few and far between.
If you want to access wireless Internet in Phuket, you have a few options. Here are our top 10 places in Phuket to get free wireless Internet.
- Our first free Wi-Fi spot in Phuket is actually at a bookshop. B2S is located in Central Festival and there are spots where you can sit down and chill out while using the wireless Internet.
- Siam Indigo is not only a great restaurant, but it’s also a spot where you can hangout and use free Wi-Fi Internet in Phuket Town.
- Also offering free wireless Internet in Phuket Town is Michael’s Bar, which is one of the most popular drinking spots for tourists in the area.
- Woody is a legend in Phuket. He’s a computer guru, author of stacks of books and he owns several Sandwich Shoppes that all offer free Wi-Fi. Check out the Sandwich Shoppe in Patong at Aroonsom Plaza, near Andaman Beach Suites.
- BYD Lofts is a stylish spot for drinks or a meal in Patong. The downstairs area is open air so why not take your laptop along and connect to the free wireless Internet access.
- Molly Malone’s is a popular pub located on the beach road in Patong. They serve up decent pints, good food and wireless Internet.
- Staying on the pub tip and in Patong, on Soi Bangla there is Scruffy Murphy’s, an Irish pub that’s lively during the night, but more laid back during the daylight hours, making it a great spot to enjoy the free Wi-Fi connection.
- Skippers is billed as a sports bar, but it’s a lot more than that. Located at Royal Phuket Marina, Skippers is a swish little establishment with great food and drinks and, of course, free wireless Internet. Grab a seat outside and enjoy the atmosphere at the marina.
- Liquid Lounge at Surin Beach also offers free Wi-Fi Internet access. As a bar, it’s pretty hip, with regular guest DJ parties and a loyal group of expat patrons.
- Last, but certainly not least, don’t forget to check out Watermark bar and restaurant at Boat Lagoon for more free Wi-Fi in Phuket.